Ok, so I will participate in Amber's three things, thing. Here we go...
Three Things That Scare Me:
1. The Apocolypse.
2. Something bad happening to the ones I love the most.
3. Spiders. Any kind any size.
Three Things I Hate:
1. Mean and bitter people.
2. People who think that they are better than you.
3. Anything rotten.
Three Things I Can't Understand:
1. People that can't let go of grudges.
2. The concept of eternity.
3. Anything above basic math.
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel all over the world. Rich and poor countries.
2. Swim in every ocean, and sea.
3. Own a ranch in the mountains, miles away from everything.
Three Things That Describe My Personality:
1. Loyal
2. Passionate
3. Quirky
Three Things I Can't Do:
1. Anything above basic math.
2. The splits.
3. Decipher encrypted codes.
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Peoples lies.
2. Anyone that tries to tear down your self esteem or aura.
3. Death Rock Heavy Metal.
Three Things You Should Listen To:
1. Your feelings or those little "hunches".
2. People you love.
3. Kick ass music
Three Things You Would Like To Learn:
1. To scuba dive.
2. Native american anthropology and archeology.
3. Latin
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Italian foods
2. Stuffed Mushrooms
3. Chocolate
Three Beverages I Drink On A Regular Basis:
1. Water
2. Diet Coke
3. Wine
Three Television Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. He-man and She-ra
2. Seseme Street.
3. Fraggle Rock.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I come and stay at your ranch miles away from everything and we can eat chocolate and not do splits together? Sounds like heaven!
Post a Comment