Everytime something huge happens in my life I end up getting a tattoo to honor that milestone, so to speak. So, with all the recent happenings I have "inked" myself once again. I have the most kick-ass tat on my upper arm. It is my wedding date in latin: DIES DOMINICA IX JULIUS MMVI. For those of you who haven't seen it, it is like a band but only wrapping around my inner arm. So that when my arm is lowered you can only see a letter or two. I will take a pic and post it so that I can share my body art with all of you.
I also recently dyed my hair dark brown. It looks cool. Mike is whistling Inspector Gadget in my ear. I will have to post a pic of that too. Or you can see it on Ambers Blog, Amberandella. I just brewed a cup of this herbal tea that a friend smuggled back with him from Jerusalem. Mike calls it Jesus tea. It is pretty good, it smells a little like apple cider. Brook you might like the jesus tea.
I am borrowing a book, the Black Dahlia. They just made it into a movie so I have to read it before I go and see it. I gotta go start, later.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So have you started reading the book yet?? We will have to go the movie when it comes out. Cool Blog.
Post a Comment