Ok, so we got the pics developed on slides and burned onto a disk. So the images from the disk, (the ones here) look a little over-exposed (too bright). But let me re-assure you that on the slides they are not.

Alley way behind Zeppole Downtown. We were going for "look like you are getting caught spray painting" Which actually worked except you can't see the spray paint. But the shadow does look like someone is walking in on her.

I thought this one looked cool.

This is one of my favorites because it looks like she isn't posed. Just smoking a cigarette in a parking lot. You can tell much better when it is enlarged but she just looks cool.

Don't know how I did it but the lighting on this one is totally rad.

Once again this is a really cool shot but you can tell better on the slides.

Same here. I totally dig the "skeleton muscle man" door, too.
1 comment:
cool pics. FYI, your link to cathy and stan is wrong.
Post a Comment