Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Like Camping.

Jenny, Rusty, Mikey and I including... Codus, Casey and Moto all went camping last Saturday. It was really fun. We all had a blast. When we got there we set up camp and then gathered the firewood. Which took quite a while but it is something that I have come to appreciate. Not only do you get to have a killer fire, I find it very rewarding to pitch in with the work. I also like the little scrapes and bruises you get like little badges of your toughness. I know, I am a little weird. Anyway, here are some pictures for you all to enjoy.

Jenny and Rusty climbed out on the log that crosses the stream to see the caterpiller that was actually kind of big. Those pics later.
Mikey and I in our full Camanche get-up. Pancho's and all.
Mike getting his mountain man on.








Codus enjoying the wilderness like a dog should. Little Moto in his sweatshirt to gaurd him from the cold. And me loving my cool self portrait style.

2 comments:

Amber Irvine said...

you guys are so goofy! :0

BrookandDBeckham said...

Nice poncho!!! Really hot!!