I know I haven't written in a while and I want you all to know that I am still around. A lot has been going on lately which has kept me quite busy. First things first. I quit my job on Monday. (Hooray!!) I went into work and my boss made me cry, so I called Michael and he said that no job is worth being this unhappy about so put in my two weeks and we will figure out financial stuff later. So I did. I wrote up a formal resignation letter and had to have a meeting and everything but I did it. Immediatley I felt like a ton of bricks was lifted off my shoulders. The second feeling I got was hunger and I realized that I hadn't been hungry at work in months. So I went home and sent my resume out via email to about four companies and I got a new job in one day. (more on that later.) I really must give Mike props. Without him I would still be hating every day of my working life. He gave me the ok to just quit unexpectedly and without knowing when I would find a job. He let me know that he would take care of us and I am so greatful for that. He is the best husband I could ask for. So any way, My new job is with a company called Keynetics. From what I understand it is an internet company. If someone buys something digitally online, (that means it is downloaded directly to your computer) then the bank that bills you is the company that we do buisness with. I think. I will be answering phones and emails for people who have questions or problems and probably inputing orders and stuff. Cross your fingers that I like it. I start a week from Monday, Oct. 2. Very exciting.
Other than quiting my job I have been...
1. Reading. I am almost done with the Dahlia. I only have about 75 pages left and it is really good. I hope that the movie is as good. Most likely it won't be but whatever. I will still enjoy it. I should be done by this weekend so maybe Brook and I and who ever else wants to go can.
2. Taking photos. Tiffany had asked me to take some pics of her for her portfolio. She is sending it to D.C. for some ad campaign. A one day shoot turned into three days. We went to the Train Depot on the first day and come to find out that I didn't load the film right we had to do that shoot again on the third day. The second day we went to the park and then to an alley downtown. I will post some of them when we get them back. Hopefully tomorrow.
3. I must say this. Sorry in advance for being sappy but, I love my husband and am so happy with my life. I am definitly still in the honeymoon phase. Being a newlywed ROCKS!!!
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on the new job and also on snagging a good man. I double the props to Michael---way to be supportive of my lil' sis! I hope this new job brings you happiness so you can begin eating again. I love you Nicole Richie....I mean Ky! :)
Post a Comment