Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pics From The Photo Shoot.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the photo shoot last week.
This one is Tiffany in an alley looking "high-fashion". It is my fav. of the bunch because she looks totally strung out. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. It makes me have that feeling of wow, I created that. I find it very artistic.
Same alley way. Same feeling.
This one was taken at Katherine Albertson's park. The lighting was just superb.
Same alley. This one I like because it almost looks like she is walking into a painting. Or that she is a part of the painting.
This one was taken at the railroad crossing by my house.

2 comments:

Amber Irvine said...

You are really talented! These are great shots! Very artistic and I like the diversity of photos. Way to go!

BrookandDBeckham said...

Those turned out really great!! I love the high fashion one. I cant wait to see the rest.