Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Holy Crap

So, yes the pictures I have posted thus far are fairly old but they were the best of what I had on my computer at the moment. So deal with it. As soon as I can scrounge up some batteries for my digital I will post some current photos.
To answer your question Brook, yes I have started the book, I only made it about thirty pages in last night before it was bed time but I think I will get through it fairly quickly. Then we can go see the movie.

So I only had to work ten hours today. It sucked real bad. But, what the hell are you going to do? I am going to have a sweet check with so far ten hours of overtime on it, and counting. It is only tuesday. If I get my camera working I will update my pics tonight.
Later dudes.

1 comment:

BrookandDBeckham said...

You have two days to finish the book so I hope it is good. The movie starts on Friday. (Also your old picture is the hair length that I think is so cute on you.)