Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween All!

So today was my work Halloween costume contest. I went as an archeologist as I mentioned in my last blog. It was fun we had a Halloween quiz which I only got 4 out of 10 right. Who knows Halloween trivia anyway? The best costume went to a guy who dressed up as Zorro, but looked exactly, and I mean EXACTLY like the "dreaded pirate Wesley" from The Princess Bride. It was really funny. The funniest costume went to a guy who had fake dreads, a hideous long curly black beard and a stuffed duck on his head. I don't know what he was going as. I don't even think he knew. But it was still pretty funny. Here are some pics...






















Everyone thought I was Laura Croft, The Tomb Raider. Or Indiana Jones's wife. I would rather be Indiana's wife. :)
















I think it was the coat and boots that looked a little Jones-ish. That's ok with me though.

Other than today, really nothing too exciting or Blog worthy happened. Maybe I will have to go cause some trouble so you all will have something to read.....

5 comments:

BrookandDBeckham said...

Cool costume. It does look a little Indiana Jones-ish.

kc and k said...

very cute! Happy Halloweening!

jennyandisabelle said...

cute! Hope you guys are having fun! Happy Halloween!!!!

Amber Irvine said...

You do look a little Lara Croftish however with that big girl scout grin on your face you lose a little of the edge!

Samantha said...

I could see you as she-Indiana Jones but totally not Lara Croft, although that would be a good costume too. I think your outfit is totally different from Lara Croft!