Oh, we are so cute...Like the Goodman license plate in the background. Mike said we should use this for christmas cards. I said no because this is a Halloween picture not a Christmas picture.
Ours all lit up. They are all a bit blurry, sorry.
Mine is so cool...
Mikes is pretty cool too.I re-arranged my bedroom last night too. I like it. It is a nice change. We had to put the reading chair in the office though, there just wasn't the "perfect" place for it in the bedroom anymore. It looks good in the office. Mike has been working on the office for awhile. We got a small coffee table in there and a really nice hanging mirror. It is coming together quite nicely.
This morning I made home made pumpkin bread and pumpkin muffins. It took forever but was nice. I really like baking on Sunday mornings when I don't have anything else to do all day. It turned out really good though. I did burn the muffins on the bottom, just enough to make the fire alarm go off, so not much. :) They are still good though, and I haven't ever made pumpkin bread before so it was a learning experience.
Yesterday Brook and I went to look at Halloween costumes for work. We are having a costume contest at my work and I can't decide what I want to go as. It is a little hard because I haven't been there long enough to know if everyone will dress up or no one will. But regaurdless, It is Halloween and I will dress up. I was thinking maybe Sacajawea.
Can you tell I like this holiday?
5 comments:
i love the pictures! not going to go as something like a playboy bunny huh? Well i guess you dont want to be known as the new work slut j/k. Let me know what you dress up as!!
Nice pumpkins. You guys are dorks!
you could be a little black rain cloud and when people asked you what you were, you say "I'm a little black rain cloud" and squirt them in the face with water. Of course, at a new job they might not think that was so funny...
I don't think you are dorks...I think it is fun when people are festive! Good job on having some good old fashioned Halloween fun!
Hey, I love that Halloween song too! I sing it to Cougar sometimes.
Post a Comment