So, This weekend I didn't do anything cool. Friday night Brook, Dad and I went to dinner. We went to El Gringos and Mexican food isn't my favorite but it was a really nice dinner filled with laughter. Dad left for his trip on Saturday and I am very jealous. I really wanted to go. But I have to work. He is going to all of the places that I really want to see. Next time though I guess. Brook and I went shopping Saturday afternoon. I got my eyebrows waxed and it was way passed due. I was starting to look like caterpiller eyes. Then we went to Michael's and I got a picture frame for Mikey and I's wedding photo. It looks really cool. We hung it in the living room by the front door. Then we went to the mall so that brook could get some smelly stuff for her house.
So I decided not to cut my hair. I figure that if it has been 2 weeks and I still can't decide then either I don't really want to do it, or I would hate it after I had gotten it done. So, that is the update on that.
Saturday night I went to Annette's house with Sunny. She cooked us dinner. That was nice to have a girls night and to visit.
I think that is it. Nothing too exciting, but I thought I would update anyway.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Although I was excited to see you with a new short cut--you are probably right to listen to your instincts. If you are hesitant it usually means you should take a step back and reconsider. Always smart to listen to your guts.
Post a Comment