Monday, December 11, 2006
This weekend was a fun one for me. Friday Brook, Dad and I went to see Apocalypto. I thought that it was very good and worth a full priced ticket. It was kind of violent but I didn't think that it took away from the story line any. On Saturday night, after a long day of shopping, Sunny and I went to see Kelli's husband Jeremy's band play at the VAC. That was really fun. I was impressed with Jeremy or JDub (which is his stage name apparently) he was very entertaining and put on a really good show. Although I didn't feel very well, so I didn't totally rock out. Sunday morning Sunny and I went and had breakfast with Diane. That is always fun. I told her that we all will have to get together when Jen gets here. I did forget to bring my camera to any of the fun things that I did this weekend so no pics this time. :( Oh well. I think that is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment