Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nothing New

So nothing exciting has happened lately. I started my new job. It's ok. Not great but not miserable. We will see how it goes. I don't like sitting all day. I might acutally have to start excersing to compensate for all of the lack of motion throughout the day. That sucks.
Mikey has been working really hard lately. But he still had time to set up my Myst game for me. I helped install the hardware and the software. I am very proud of myself. Other than that, all is well and the same.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Amber Irvine said...

Better nothing new to report than something bad or depressing. Sometimes routine is the perfect bliss! Enjoy it and I hope your new job works out for you. xoxo A

jennyandisabelle said...

hey! I know what you mean by missing being active at work. That was the one thing i was looking forward to, was if i was there, even though the place totally sucks now, was to try and get a few hours of work there to help me lose some weight! :)