So today I helped Brook move into her new apartment. The initial way we discussed this was for me to help bring over boxes and we would find someone who had a truck to move the bed and two couches. Well that didn't go as planned. We saw that there weren't that many boxes and I thought... I bet we can fit everything in my rig because it is cool. First we tried the bed. Well that didn't fit, so I went to Home Depot and bought some rope and some bungees. We strapped that baby to the roof of my car. Shoved the smaller couch in the back and drove very carefully to her new house. The pics are from the second run. With the top matress and the larger couch.

My truck is so cool.


It was some serious work but we pulled it off and got everything into her new home. She is very excited. I was very proud of all of her hard work. She is one tough cookie. I think that her place is going to look really cozy and cute too. I am very excited to see it all put together.
Congrats on your new place Brookie.
2 comments:
Way to be resourceful! I bet that was an exciting drive! Good job helping out your sissy!
dude! what up! i got a blog thing...i just dont know how to add your address as a link like you have everyone on yours. Your car is awesome..i wish i would have been there for that ride!
Post a Comment