
Le Fleur playing their opening number. Le Fleur is french for the flower, I always thought that was funny because their is only one girl and three boys. They are really good though. Mike R. is the guitarist on the left. Ivy is the main singer, in the middle. I don't know the other guitar guy on the right or the drummer.
Me and Mike after the their set.
This is Hilary acting totally crazy. Sunny just recently died her hair that color. I like it very much.
Jen, Me and Luke.
A nice close up of Mike R. and Ivy. Don't you dig the lit up crown in the background. I think it is awsome.
This is my friend Netsy. She is Irish and has only been here for probably 4 months or so. I love the accent. Also, I love European style. She has the cutest clothes ever. Although, she pays for them. She said once that she hadn't ever bought a pair of jeans for less than 150 dollars. I don't ever spend over 40! Other than her outrageous shopping habits, we love her.
Mike R. and Jen. This was actually right when we arrived, so they hadn't played yet. I haven't seen most of these people since I left Zeppole so it was way cool to be able to get together with everyone and have a grand ol' time.


1 comment:
Glad you had a fun night with your friends. Do not corrupt our lil' Jenny because she is a mother now! :)
You should live in Seattle.
Post a Comment